Friday, February 8, 2019

The most painful song

As to date, ashes by celine dion remains the most hurtful song ive ever listened to. As the song is starting to play, I will remember every single thing that happened. We heard that news from the doctors that theres nothing they can do about dad anymore. I hate that moment. Gonna be the most stupid days ive ever went through. I hate me the most.

I wanna give advice to all dads out there. Dont take my dad as an example. If you want your kids to love independently when they grown up, my dads not your greatest example. Dad loved us very much. In his own special way. It has caused him sleepless nights, days filled with worries, hes been putting us in his priority all his life. Its been so unfair to him. Cause him the most anxious life. I am passed 30s. Almost 40 dad. U need not to worry about me at all. I told mom that but I never told you. But I have always needed you. I am useless. Hopeless. I am so sorry dad. I know you pushed me away just before the days you gone. Youre afraid I might not get up when u gone. And you showed ne the signs and been trying to tell me I should look after my kids. I failed dad. Ive never been a good daughter. Nor mom. For that I hate me!


No comments:

Post a Comment