Saturday, August 31, 2019

Missing

Its been a year now.I forgot that we really have lost u.and I cant believe that.how I wish this is just a nightmare...

Pa,sy rindu kg contoh..sy rindu masa sy kecil.I thought I can overcome this I think I was wrong.theres no other man like u.u were the only..one and only..who cares if I live or not.I regret for all those bad things I have caused to u.but I know u didnt want me to feel this way.cuz u have said it once.whats passed is past.u just wanna see me live happily.I was happy dad.u didnt know how happy I been.until I lost you.I been hiding all my sadness and tears.I act like nothing happened.cuz I dont wanna look awkward.im a mom.I should be strong.thats what u said.I have learned how to hide my feelings so well.tho its killing me from the inside.

I love you, dad.and finally I said that.when ur not here.when youve gone forever.thank u, dad.for bexoming the best dad of all for us.I am so thankful.I love u so much, always.

Regards, dad. Till we meet again. 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment