Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019

Christmas and New Year had passed. Its 2.1.2019 today. My tears rolling down yesterday. Just when the new year has come. Feels like something is missing. Everything seems incomplete now. I was always here every new year and christmas. I never missed it being here. I remember I just sit in the living room with dad. While the others were out waiting for the new year countdown. I dont remember when.

Feels like daddys still here with us. I still cant believe it, we really have lost him. Its like a nightmare. I always pray in my heart to God to forgive all his sins. He loved his life. And he took care of everything God has given to him. Hes the very good example  to every Ordinary human being living on this earth. And he has suffer too much with pain. May God look after you dad. My prayers and heart and love will forever be with you. Amen.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment