Thursday, January 10, 2019
See ya when ya get there
Like I heard his sayings when I went to his grave every now and then. This saying gives a big meaning to me. When I see the trees, when I look up to the sky, when I feel the wind is blowing, whether the sun is shining or rain is pouring down, I heard him saying, "Dont be sad. Ill see you when you get there." I know he always wants us to do our best in this life. It made me smile again. Everything I feel, all the things I see and touch, I will hear him saying that. I'll do my best, dad. Dont worry. Just rest easy. I will always remember you in whatever situation. I wont forget you, dad. Ill pray for you. Im not afraid. I wont be scared. I will live, dad. Until the time comes for me. I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment