Aftermath. I used to sing this song and I been trying hard to make this song as something that remind me to someone. Well I wasnt actually falling in love. But I tried hard to think of him in special way and make him special. And I realize now it doesnt worth it and I was wrong.
The real situation was, I used to sing this when i was in my dads car. Which I drove to send dad to the hospital. While waiting for dad n mom comes back from his once in two weeks blood test. After awhile, when this song came again, dad has gone and I realize this song was something that reminds me to dad. And when I realize that, I cry everytime I listen to this song.
There were too many times we were together without me realizing it. I used to argue with dad. Even when he was already so sick. I still confronted him about things. And now I think, why in the world I cant just agree with dad. Why must I stick with my thoughts when dad disagreed. Why cant I just let him win. Why must I let him down. How could I. Ive always been so hard headed. Im sorry dad. I been so childish and I hate it.
And I thought about home. This home aint really a home without you. Its incomplete. Youve always been my home, dad. My home is always where youre at. I always come home to you cuz I know, youre my home. No matter how far you were at. But where do I go now dad?
Wish I can talk to you and tell you everything cuz I got so much to tell you. But I know, you know by now, God knows. How I wish I can go back to the time when you were here, dad. Cuz I just missed you so much. Its okay if we dont talk. Its enough just to see your face and sit there by my side. Silence is okay. As long as I know and see youre around.
No comments:
Post a Comment