Suddenly I saw the video when you were strugglingto live. Its still here in my phone. And suddenly I remember everything back. Its all coming back to me. This world is not fair. You were struggling to live half to death and you were willing to do anything u can.. And you were not given the chance. Why must we face this dad? Why must we see you suffer like that? Why is this all happening to us? What is this test?
I always question myself why. I have alot of "why" questions unanswered. And till now Ive never believed we have lost you. I never thought I would see your name printed on the cross, on the banner saying you will be sadly missed, rest in peace and all.. I hate to believe what I seen. How I really wish youre still here with us. Ive never accepeted youre gone. Hard for me. Hard for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment