Friday, December 28, 2018

NOT MY BEST

I didnt do my best.

We gave up that easy.

And I cant accept that until now.

Sometimes these thoughts came into my mind.

Did we give every best we can to save dad?

And I am so sad thinking of this.

We never understand it until we lost him.

It hurts so bad.

I thought he was strong. That nothing can tear him down. But I forgot, God. I never thought I could lose anyone I love so dearly.

Did I try my best? Did I do everything best I can? I dont think so. I havent done my best and it makes me so sad. He was strong. Hes my dad. Hes a hero for Gods sake. How come he lost the battle? That he has fought for all these while?

I cant believe it.

Since when?

No comments:

Post a Comment