There was an amazing scene happened just when the 100th days of daddys gone.
A butterfly was on the kitchens ceiling. The colour was dark. I told mom about it. And she believed it was dads. I was trying to believe it. And she was confident.
That night I went to sleep without any doubt. As usual, we will pray for dad before going to sleep. And it was on weekends. What happened was, my alarm clock start ringing on 3.30 am. It was like in my dream. The song was still by hillsong united. And its so comforting. But I woke up and press the dismiss button. And continue to sleep.
That morning I woke up at about 8am. I was sleeping on the couch in the living room as usual. I love sleeping there. We got rooms but I prefer sleeping in the living room instead. And it came to my mind, my alarm has rang on 3.30am. And I thought I didnt set my alarm on weekends. So I checked. What was it? And what a surprise, I didnt set any alarm or reminder. So who did that? Unanswered question. The butterfly came to my thoughts that morning. I thought maybe the butterfly wants to out. So I started looking for it. But I forgot when my lil bro was busy searching for something before going to the church. It was on sunday. And my view was pointed at the window where we hanged daddys banner. Theres the butterfly. Trying to find its way out but the window was closed. So I pushed my bro and I opened the window so it can go out. Just after it find its way out, I still keep my eyes on it until I believe its safe for it. And I was shocked when it spreads its wings. The colour was dark purple. Daddys fav colour is purple. It was so beautiful. And its so impressive. I was so happy to see that and without me realizing it, I smiled looking at it.
It was a very beautiful day. I was happy to get the chance to see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment