Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Hospital

Hospital is where you breathe your last breath. How can I fear and hate the hospital? Definitely not gonna be my fav place, but there were so many memories with you there.

Im never a good child. I know I been so bad. If I were a good child, you wont feel like burdening me. It was my stupidity for making you feeling such way. Youre never my burden dad. Im sorry I didnt say anything bout that. I shouldve said something. I shouldve convinced you, I was happy and it was my dream, and I always wanted to look after you. Thats all I want anyway. But you didnt know. It was my happiness to sacrifice for you.

I know I didnt do my best. I was very stupid. I shouldve been there for you 24/7 without fail. Im not gonna explain that. I know, you know I always been stupid. I didnt beg and ask for you forgiveness cuz I wanted to owe you that. The more I owe to you, the better it is, I can imagine you wont agree with that statement, well thats my point of view. Like you said, you can never win against me. But the reason I did that was because, no more no less, its gonna be a guarantee for us to meet again in the afterlife. That was all I can do anyway. I wanna see and meet you again dad.

I know you know whats in my heart and head by now dad. Please do know, I have loved you with all my heart, will always do till forever. Take a very good care of yourself. Follow the light and find your way to God's path, dad. You can be at ease now. Leave everything now. And find your way please to God. I know youre tired and its all enough. Till we meet again, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment