Here I am again. At your grave. I can only meet you here. Everyday when I saw that big cross from afar, it reminds me of you, dad. How I was so happy to be home. Meeting and spending time with you and mom and kurt and the rest and home. Its always feel like im going home. Its always feel im home.
Im closing all my heart to the world now. I tried spending time with friends. But its never enough. Its different. I always remember youre not here with us anymore. I enjoy this kind of silence with you.
I found another song. For you. Its never enough. Its called never enough, dad. You have set the aim for me. My ambition was always for you. For real dad. I wont forget you. I will always remember. The love youve given to us all. I will always have you in my heart and mind. I have loved you with all my heart before. Will always be like that. Youre the one who always cared about me, whether I live or dead. Its always you, dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment