Thursday, November 22, 2018

Death

I remember the time when we were so sad to death beside you on your bed at the hospital, dad. There were these people,came up to me and said to me,you have watched your dad suffers now,whats good about chemoteraphy? Is it any good? And I was speechless. What was he trying to say? What does that mean? I have already blamed myself so bad, and I was so sad that it suffers me to see you in that condition. And he has the gut to ask me that question. What the fuck?

Uncle is so in pain right now. Where are those people that used to condemn us all? What did they do? I dont see any help from them. Blame on others thats all theyre capable to do. Is that all? And they didnt even show their effort. I hate them dad. I hate your sister and her husband. I hate em so much. I am so sorry dad. But I really cant help it. They spoke like peoples lives are all in their hands. They speaks garbage. Theyre shit. Maybe cuz they eaten pigs shit. I am sorry dad. I didnt say we are right. But what they did was shit. They shouldnt have said anything. If they cant do anything to cure you, if they cant say anything nice, they shouldve remain silent. Come up and visit thats enough. I dontt need any words from anyone that moment. We dont. And I have lost my respect on em.

No comments:

Post a Comment