Thursday, November 22, 2018

Gun shooting

I feel like youre watching me just now. U always came to my mind everytime. I looked at the sky, and ask, are you watching me now,dad?

I was at the shooting complex just now. Shoothing was the only thing I think I am able to do good. And I always wanted you to watch me.

Last time at the tournament me and my team managed to get to be the champion. I got the medal. Gold medal, dad. But I didnt share it with you. I never shared anything with you when you were still here cuz I know, whatever I do good now, cant compare to the hurt you felt when I didnt finish my studies. I know how much it has hurt you. Nothing of me you can be proud of anymore. Thats why I didnt share. But today I feel like youre watching me. Cuz suddenly u came into my mind. Did you watch me just now, dad?

Here I am again. Sitting alone beside your grave. I missed you alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment