Looking at these trees, clouds with rains pouring down, and wind blowing soft, with THE SWEET ESCAPE playing over the phone, with thoughts in my mind, I cried. Seeing the plants you have planted growing beautifully, I wonder, did you see all these?
I been talking to these trees, whispering in my heart, I been asking them, did they know, that you have gone? Or have they seen you over the past few days? And if they did, I told them to send my regards to you. To tell you how much we are missing you. And that we will always love you.
Dad, if only you can see yourself through my eyes, only then you will realize, how perfect, special and great you are. You wouldnt ask yourself the question, "Why I been trying so hard to do whatever I can, just for you."
No comments:
Post a Comment