Monday, November 19, 2018

Grave visit

Visiting your grave, alone. I just sit still.

Dad, remember old times. When I told you im coming home. I would take a bus with my kids. And you will fetch us at the bus stop. I see your smile. Your cheerful face. And your willingness to fetch us tho we know its much easier for me to take a bus home with my kids. Your journey to take us will take about an hour. I know we have burdened you alot.

Here I am at your grave. Sitting alone. Visiting you. Wish I can see your smiling face again.

You are the most wonderful dad ive ever known. No one and nothing can compare you. You are the perfect thing living ever happened to us. Wish you know this. I love you dad. With all my heart. Now and forever.

Dad, I think today I made a great decision. I didnt want anyone to feel like I am a great and perfect person. So I told them the truth.

I will visit you every now and then. And pray for you everyday. I promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment