Friday, November 16, 2018

He aint here anymore

I have to remind myself a few times,before I realize daddy isnt here anymore,everytime.when he was here,he was my life line.the last person I will refer my problems to.cuz I didnt want to burden him much.cuz I know he had enough burden since I was little.at least I have someone to depend on when theres nothing else I can do.but now,I gotta find my own way to solve my problems when I meet a dead end.I just dont feel safe anymore.I always forgot that I have God with me.that God has always been the most powerful and almighty.he made me realize that I have God.im grateful that I have You,God.and im thankful for everything.thank You,God.thank you,Dad..I always hope God will take good care of you up there.

Today everything went smooth and well.I have faced a problem and solve it with succeed.how was it possible?its all cuz of God.Thank you God,for everything.may I will never forget,that You are the root.that You made everything possible.that we always have You.Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment