Sunday, November 18, 2018

Story about black magic

You guys talking about black magic. I do know guys interest in their own physical strength. Theyre talking to each other about it. Like if they ever get the chance to learn black magic.

Try ask me. I am really interested in black magic. I wish I have that power to heal peoples diseases. I wish I had the power to heal dad. Even if God wanted to take him, I wish it wasnt that painful for dad. How I wished he died in sleep in his old days. But things have turned completely different, far from what I have thought. Dads gone with indescribable pain. I am sorry dad. I have let you died in such pain. There was nothing I can do. I am always useless. I have always been your disappointment. Ive failed. Once again. And this time, its really heavy. That my world has changed forever. I am sorry dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment