Sunday, November 25, 2018

Unforgiven

Thank you dad. For your faith in me. Youre the only one in this whole wide world whos never gave up on me. Youve never lost your faith on me. No matter how many times ive failed. And you used to tell me, weve gone through so many failure. But how lucky we were, we can still manage to go through it. The kind of burden that we were still able to carry. And you thanked God above. How grateful you were. That was that moment. And its different now. This is the failure, the kind that will forever haunt me no matter what happen. I have lost you. We have. And I blamed myself for everything. This time it hit us so bad, dad. The kind of burden thats so heavy for me to carry. I can never do this anymore, dad. I have failed so hard this time. Its knocked me down so hard. Forever to death, I will carry this feelings. I am sorry, dad. I failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment