Thursday, October 25, 2018

Coincidence

My dad was sick and in pain. I lived far from him. About 3 hrs driving. And I always pick him from this home to the hospital every two weeks. 3 months before God took him home, my son was dropped out from school. And according to the school principal, theres no other way, for my son to get back to school, unless we move out to some where else. And I was still holding on.

Then one day, a friend helped me. She told my very big boss that I had a problem, that I wanted to discuss with him. So my boss called me to his room. And he did asked me whats the problem. And I told him about my son. And he feels sorry about it. He said he will try to help me.

Meanwhile, at the same time, I can no longer afford to pay our house rental. Since I have made a massive personal loan. And I can no longer afford to live alone with my sons. So, the only way, is for me to move out with my sons to my parents home.

And then, a week after, the boss called me. Asking me, if I was sure about moving close to my parents and started work there. I was mixed up. I didnt want to. But I had to. My sons need this. So my boss, told me to come up to him with a firm decision. At my parents hometown, where dad and mom lived. I was so sad. I couldnt leave there cuz its where my sons grew up. And I was thinking about the religions differences. What if, all people surroundings cant accept us? What will they think? How will my sons get used to new environment. All questions came to mess my head.


I have asked dad, what to do. I have asked for his advices and opinion. He was sick for Gods sake. And I was still depending on his opinion. And suprise me, like he didnt want me to depend on his advice anymore. Unlike before. And he told me to think for my childrens good sake. Well, I didnt come back to my boss to tell him whats my decision. Cuz I didnt know what to do. I was like, in the middle of nowhere. But, luckily, without telling me, with his power and will, he just proceeded with the his own decision. He has assigned me to work to a closer place to my parents. My parents hometown. Well, I did cry. I was scared. Of that unwanted feelings. I thought, my boss had pushed me away. And my dad, didnt want me here. So I cried thinking about my kids.


Then, what I did was, I just go with the flow. So here I am. And 3 months after I moved out to here, my dad has been called home by God.

And when God took him home, with a coincidence I suddenly saw this video promoted by mindvalley. A video that has changed my view forever, on Death. Its called "Death is a fiction, it doesnt exist".

And theres an unsolved and unanswered mistery, that I was thinking. Was all these a coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment