If I could travel through time, trust me, I will find dad again. I will improve whatevers lack. I dont mind doing the same thing over and over again.
My look on death has changed. A slightly different way. I always think about death. And I always try to imagine, how my dad has been since the past 51 days. Is he still seeing us without us knowing, is he here? Can he hear us? Is he not in pain now? Is he in good condition?
Death, means nothing is ever the same anymore. You cant see dad whenever you want to, talk to him whenever you want to, or call him, its all lost. How I wish he still has his phone with him. I mean, I know we dont talk much when he was here, but hes always there whenever I wanted to talk, get advise. Hes not here anymore. Its empty. Hard to explain.
I never like anyone refer my dad as a deceased. Thats very rude. Hes always live with us. Within us. I always talk like hes still around. Id like to think and feel that way forever. Dont talk to me like my dad is dead. Hes still here.
No comments:
Post a Comment