Lies is when I told all my family members to not mourn on our loss. While im still mourning hard and sad about our loss. Ive got to be strong for everyone. Rest in peace, dad. Till we meet again. And when that happens, please come and fetch me, like you did old times. I hope to see you first when im about to leave the world. Theres a reason why God took you first. So you can come and fetch us later, dad. See you when I get there. Forget us not. May God take a great care of you and forgive all your sins. For you have suffered enough while youre here. I have asked God to not make you suffer more when you were in pain. I have trade me for you. I am willing to suffer for you if it wasnt enough. That was my birthday wish.
Good night, dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment