When I see people with cancer, I just thought about daddy. When I go to the hospital again, I will see daddy everywhere. I feel so sad. What a loss!
When people around talk about money, or whatever they own, and theyre proud of it, I just thought, none of that we can bring to our death. When were dead, we will leave everyone and everything behind. Theres not even a little chance to say anything to anyone. We just go in seconds. Out of our consciousness. We cant control. Thats just what I thought.
I was always afraid of the cemetery. Cuz of my imagination that bad soul wanders there. That was me before. Me now, I see cemetary as beautiful place. The memory really changed the way I look and think about death. And the cemetary. I can feel daddy is sleeping in there. I can feel daddys around me when I come to visit the cemetary where hes buried.
No comments:
Post a Comment