"The worst thing in the world is watching someone you love suffers in pain when there is nothing you can do to stop it."
I was there till his last breath. Waiting, watching, praying and crying all the time. Hoping for miracles while the doctors keep coming and telling us that he aint gonna make it. Its hurtful, painful, so sad, so dark. I still remember how it felt. Ive never experienced the feelings ever. It was really hurt. And I almost cried writing this.
They said, remember him in his good day. Dont remember him that way. But thats the only memory that keep playing in my head. I keep asking "WHY". And it was left unanswered. Its so heartbreaking. Youve never burdened me daddy. I loved you with all my heart. And I was trying to do my best. If love alone could save you, you wouldnt be gone forever. You would still be here with us. We all loved you with all our hearts. But it wasnt enough. Just breaking our hearts to see you suffered alot.
I hope God really took care of you. You are a very important person. You deserved Gods love and forgiveness. May God keep you close to Him. May God saves your soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment