Yesterday I dreamed about daddy. He came into my dreams. He was so healthy, strong that he can drive on his own. I didnt talk to him. I just talk to mom. I said, "Look mom, dad is healthy and strong now". And I didnt even remember that hes gone to meet God. I wake up quick. And find out it was just a dream. And, I cried. Tears rollin so easy. I missed dad very much. Like I havent seen him for ages.
That night before I sleep, I had a quiet night alone at the back of this home. And I was having a conversation to me, alone. I feel so sad. That dads gone. And I told dad, to bring me with him. I wanna go with him. I dont have the heart for this world anymore. Everythings so frustrating. And I said I lost all the strength. I was nearly cried. But I hold it. I continued doing my laundry and I stopped the conversation before tears running down to my face. And that was the night when I dreamed about him. After all these while, he never came into my dreams.
Well, its just a dream. Doesnt mean anything. I just wanna keep it here so the memories will stay when I lose all my consciousness as im getting older. I will read this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment