Thursday, October 25, 2018

Diamond

Speaking about diamond, the words that came out from my daddy, keep playing on my mind. He said, I was his diamond. He been carefully looking after me, like a diamond all these while. But somehow, one day, I was slipped off his hands. Someone took me, and thought I was rubbish. And treat me like garbage. He never knew, I was someones diamond. Well, I hated talking about that guy. I know I shouldnt talk bad about him. I know, I was trying to be a nice person all these while so I been keeping my mouth shut. But well, hes a jerk anyway. Just wasting my time to recall even a tiny thing about him. I wouldnt want to mess my own head. But I had to, since thats the nicest thing someone ever said to me. And hes my father. It is very true, the fact to why a daughter loves their daddy the most. Cuz at least, theres one person in this whole wide world that wont hurt her, ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment